Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Delainey Marie!

My queenie is officially 2 and a grown lady! I don't know where the time went, but I can't believe she is already so old. I personally think she is one of the smartest, funniest, wildest, sweetest, craziest, fun loving, best singer, strong willed, best dancer, prettiest little girls in the world. She amazes me everyday with the things she says or does and how she always wants her mommy the most at the end of the day. We are so blessed to have you in our lives and I enjoy every single day that I get to spend with you. (Even the bad days full of temper tantrums)
We celebrated Delainey's birthday with a low key dinner and gifts at Grammy's on Friday before the big weekend festivities began at Disney World. Pops was joking that her birthday went from $500 to $5 from her 1st birthday to her 2nd. haha The party last year was fun, but I knew she would much rather Disney world for the same price or probably less! So just a family party this year.

Delainey's first gift from Lala and Babe was a Frozen dress and she was obsessed with it!
 She had a grand time blowing out her candle and diving into her cupcake.



 She got some awesome gifts…like her new backpack and lunchbox for preschool next year (I'm obsessed with it!), princess heels, a finding nemo figurine set, the jungle book dvd, and hi ho cherry-o.


She had fun playing with all her gifts and occasionally stealing baby Georgia's paci and running off and hiding to get a few sucks on it. No one was paying attention and this is how we found her laying in the bouncy seat with the paci. haha I think Delainey misses being a baby as much as I miss her as a baby :)

I'll be back with another post about our trip to Disney World soon! Happy birthday Queen Delainey!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!