Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Jessica's Wedding week


This weekend we will be celebrating Jessica's wedding in Savannah. I have the honor of being a matron of honor which is awesome, but boy does it entail some work ;) I picked up my bridesmaid dress today, I'm getting a spray tan tomorrow, I'm getting my nails done Thursday, packing for the weekend for myself, David, Delainey, & Lilly, writing a speech for the rehearsal dinner…I'm exhausted before the real events even start! Not to mention it's our day to bring breakfast tomorrow for Mom to Mom so I have to wake up really early to make a cinnamon roll french toast casserole.

With all the craziness ahead, Delainey and I decided to have a relaxing day going to My Gym and laying in the sun by the kiddie pool. It was just what the doctor ordered. I also made dinner tonight woohoo! Still keeping up with most of my new years resolutions! Here are some pics of todays play day.



Also we tried on Delainey's flower girl dress for this weekend. Here's a sneak peak of what she will look like on Saturday.

Here we go. Hopefully we will do one more post before the weekend craziness, if not be back on Monday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!