Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's October - Birthday Month!!

I can't believe we are already into October which of course means it's birthday month for me! I am loving the weather lately, and can't wait to partake in some fall festivities such as pumpkin patches, oktoberfest, football, carving pumpkins, and trick or treating. I better start on my birthday list soon :)
In other news, we are still working on Delainey sleeping through the night in her new big girl bed. Some nights are great and others aren't. Last Thursday, I heard D moving and checked monitor at about 4 am and couldn't find her. I didn't think much about it and thought she must be on the floor out of the sight of the camera. The next morning I went in there to see where she was and couldn't find her anywhere...until I heard noise from under the crib so I lifted the crib skirt and quickly took a picture. Crazy girl slept under her crib.

Since that night she has been sleeping in all sorts of weird places. On the floor by the door, next to the rocking chair, it doesn't seem to matter to her. The only time she really cries is if she can't find her paci. Hopefully, she will start staying in bed and not having so many wake ups.

In other news, Florida state is off to a 4-0 start and are looking pretty good once they get warmed up. Most of our Saturdays are spent crowding the TV watching football. Before the FSU game saturday, we had a nice little family day of coffee at Starbucks, shopping at the Town Center, and lunch at Maggiano's. I am so glad David is not on call 24/7 anymore. That night , Jessica brought over her new English Mastiff puppy for us to meet.
 Sunday we did the usual routine of church and lunch and then home for a nap for everyone. Delainey didn't sleep well Saturday night so she was exhausted Sunday after church. She kept laying her head down at lunch but never really fell asleep.


We are off to a normal week of mom to mom and possibly the zoo this week! Have a good week!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!