Friday, March 29, 2013

47 Weeks & Week Recap

Boy has it been a busy week. We started off Monday watching Dean and tutoring. Then Tuesday, we ran errands and I went to the FSU vs. UF baseball game while Aunt LaLa (Kelli) watched D. It was so cold I am glad I didn't bring her. Then Wednesday, we had a playdate with our Mom to Mom group and some final tutoring before spring break. Yesterday, we went to lunch and ran errands with Kelli then had the Seder dinner and today we went to the pool and attended the Good Friday Service. The madness continues tomorrow, we have my friend Krista's couples shower and I want to dye Easter eggs with D. And then it's EASTER!
 Erica & I at the baseball game
 Lunch and Shopping with Lala
 Pool Day (we were the only ones there. The water was freezing but that didn't stop D)
 On to Delainey hitting 47 weeks. As much as I like documenting what she is doing, I am really ready for 52 weeks :) These pictures are so hard to take!! Not a ton new. We are still working on walking. She doesn't really like to walk just yet, so when I stand her up she usually sits back down, but we are getting there slowly. I made a ton of food for her this week...mostly dishes that include meat. We have no problem integrating fruits or veggies into her meals. She is really good at eating large foods now. She loves to eat goldfish, pretzels and hummus, string cheese, and soft granola bars. I think that pretty much sums up this week :) Here are some of my crazy pictures I snapped of her.

Not really enjoying standing on her own :)


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!