Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December = The most wonderful time of the year!

I am so glad December has finally arrived!  I just love Christmas and all the fun it entails. Dressing up in cute holiday outfits, Christmas parties, shopping for presents, Christmas music, cold weather, family traditions, Christmas eve church, and of course the Christmas morning scavenger hunt my dad does for us. I am going to try to see how many Christmas outfits we can fit Delainey in over the next 25 days so look out! :)
David made us reindeer pancakes for breakfast!
On Sunday, we started of December with a bang in the cutest little outfit. We went over to my mom's and taught Delainey how to make buckeyes. They are peanut butter, graham cracker balls dipped in chocolate. It's been a tradition that we do every year with my mom and now we will add Delainey to the ball rolling team :) We also had our family pictures on Sunday. I haven't seen any images yet, but I am hoping the turn out well!
On another note, Kelli & I are starting to prepare for the annual Griffin/McLaughlin Christmas party. This year it is going to be at Kelli's house. I'm sure it is going to be beautifully decorated and so much fun. Kelli is starting to send me crafting projects she wants done. Last night, I was able to complete my first project of making hot cocoa tags using my Silhouette Cameo. It worked like a charm and I'm obsessed. I just need more projects to do! I'm going to start vinyling everything I can get my hands on soon!
Loving the santa diapers we got! :)
We are just hanging out this week doing the usual activities. Tutoring, watching Dean 2 days, gymnastics today, and mom to mom tomorrow. I am excited though about this weekend! On Friday, we are going to go to a live nativity and on Saturday, we are doing a Night of Lights 5k in San Marco. It's going to be a weekend packed full of Christmas activities! :) I will be back soon with a post on Delainey's 7 month stats! Such a big girl!
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!