Thursday, September 6, 2012

18 weeks

This has been quite an exciting week! Tuesday evening I started my month of workouts at Timed Exercise. It appealed to me because the workout itself was only 30 minutes long. Finding time to workout with D is next to impossible so I thought 30 minutes would be feasible. Basically each day of the month you do a different set of exercises; usually 6-8 exercises. You do anywhere from 10-18 reps of each exercise then you start the rotation over again. So in 30 minutes you probably get about 6-8 rotations done. Excuse my language, but holy balls it is HARD! I literally thought I was going to die walking out on Tuesday. I don't think I have ever been that sore in my life! I went again yesterday and the soreness is just as bad. Today I am taking off to recover, but will be back at it tomorrow. I took a before picture so hopefully by the end of the month I will see some results!
This is what the class looks like.

Also yesterday was the first day of my Mom to Mom class at the church. I am so excited about it! It is a 16 week series of lessons on how to be a better parent with the whole premiss of parenting inside out. Basically getting myself where I need to be spiritually so I can then get Delainey there. We were grouped off based on our kids age and there were probably 12-14 moms that all had kids under 2. I met some really sweet girls and can't wait to make some new friends with kids that are the same age as D.


Here's D on her first day at mom to mom (in the nursery for 2 whole hours)

Today was a much needed relaxing day of sleeping in late and watching movies. We are off to dinner soon with the family. Hopefully tomorrow we will get to me Gannon, my friend Sara's baby so we will post pics soon. Have a great night!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!