Monday, July 30, 2012

12 weeks

This should have been posted last Thursday (July 26th), but we were in the keys so here it is a few days late. Delainey has been talking up a storm this week! She tries to repeat the noises you make. It is so cute. My cousin Megan and I were making whale sounds to her and she was going right along with it for a good 10 minutes. Other than that, not too much has changed. She is pretty close to rolling over from her stomach to her back. She can roll to her side then a few minutes later she will roll onto her back. It won't be long till she is rolling all over the place.

Also, I think we are up to 4 ounces of milk each feeding. On the car ride home I gave her 3ounces and she still seemed pretty hungry. So at the next feeding I gave her 6 ounces to see how much of it she would eat. The fat girl drank the whole bottle! So I think we are going to stick with 4 ounces per feeding when I pump. That sounds about right for her weight. I can't believe the next pictures we take of her will be her 3 month pics! :( She's such a big girl!!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!